Tony Floyd is the Chief Marketing Officer at Prudential Georgia Realty. Floyd joined the company in the fall of 2006 and has become one of the leading experts in real estate marketing and technology. He brings a unique perspective to best practices in a variety of industries with a strong background in sales, marketing, professional services, technology and strategy. He created PGR Labs which has brought a range of powerful solutions to the company including the following:
- The Advanced Property Marketing System helped PGR become #1 in listing sales.
- The Advanced Agent Business System helps top agents develop a winning strategy and plan to work smarter.
- The Game Plan Lead Generation Programs generated substantial business volumes for our agents in 2011 and 2012. Click here for a sample of Playbook 2012.
- PGR Online Marketing Solutions include the company websites and agent websites. PGR is ranked #1 on Google for Atlanta real estate brokerages. Our hot leads for listings are up over 200% with optimized SEO and improved “calls to action” on the pages.
- PGR Mobile Solutions are the most robust set of mobile real estate solutions available and were the first to provide a set of custom 1-Click searches that are personalized for every agent.
- The Agent Marketing Services Team builds beautiful agent websites and other custom marketing solutions that are very popular with agents and their clients.
The company was awarded the Realtor.com Online Marketing Award of Excellence – the only award of this kind given to a large brokerage. Under his leadership, Prudential Georgia Realty has developed a powerful marketing & technology advantage that delivers better results for both agents and their clients. Better yet, creative packaging and negotiated discounts make the cost to PGR agents over $15,000 less than they would pay in the open market. During the great real estate recession, Tony was instrumental in helping the company deliver more value and also cut costs.
Beginning his career in sales at IBM, Floyd was recognized as the #1 salesperson in the company. Over the years, he developed a talent for leading organizations through transformational change – which is a great fit for our changing world of real estate. He has a wealth of experience in online marketing and CRM systems with roles such as General Manager of eBusiness for Bellsouth and Senior Partner at Trilogy Software. He led large multi-channel sales organizations at respected companies like IBM and Fujitsu including thousands of independent contractors plus direct sales, online channels and professional services. He was also Chief Marketing Officer at Cypress Communications, a national provider of unified communications solutions. Cypress was a successful turnaround of companies emerging from bancruptcy with a successful sale to a private equity firm.
Floyd graduated from the Kenan-Flagler Business School at the University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill. He lives in Duluth and is happily married with three children.